Monday, November 11, 2013

Prepare The Way!




The sky was aflame this morning. However, by the time I was dressed and outside the the glorious view had half faded. An opportunity was nearly lost! At the dawning of this new day I was reminded of the invitation of the prophet to get ready to meet my God. He will be present in every circumstance that I face. It is crucial that my heart and mind is clear from all worldly distractions and that I cast my cares upon Him.

A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken." (Isaiah 40:3-5)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fourth Chute Rd,North Algona Wilberforce,Canada

No comments: